Loflin saw a need for a strong, durable bucket to stand up to the abuse of digging out stumps.
- For stump, root, and rock removal
- 3 replaceable teeth (Pengo 2300 series)
- Constructed out of 1⁄2” thick reinforced steel plate
- Serrated side edges for cutting roots
- Narrow width (12″) for easy ground penetration
- Long length (60″) for leverage to pry stumps and roots
- 1″ thick X 8″ wide cutting edge
- Reinforced quick attach
We manufacture a variety of skid steer loader buckets that can be used in multiple applications. Our skid steer loader buckets offer unique design features and each bucket is built with strong, durable construction. This construction includes industrial strength 3⁄16″ plate steel and feature ¾” x 6″ cutting edges. Cutting edges are not wrapped around, but welded together to ensure longer wear. This design provides added durability. All of our skid steer loader buckets come standard with Safety Treads. These provide the operator greater traction and support when entering and existing the cab.