Front Dump Bucket
Loflin saw a need for a higher loading and reach capacity (invented for skid steer).
- The ability to load into taller trucks
- This bucket gains 5’ of height and 3’ of reach over standard buckets
- Equipped with two 2” X 10” hydraulic cylinders
- Oversized, greasable 11⁄4” pins
- Comes equipped with Parker brand hoses, fittings, and couplers (Job site ready)
- Available with optional bolt-on reversible double edge
- We stock sizes: 72”, 78”, 84”, 96”, and custom sizes also available
- 3⁄4” thick X 6” wide cutting edge
- Treaded step
We manufacture a variety of skid steer loader buckets that can be used in multiple applications. Our skid steer loader buckets offer unique design features and each bucket is built with strong, durable construction. This construction includes industrial strength 3⁄16″ plate steel and feature ¾” x 6″ cutting edges. Cutting edges are not wrapped around, but welded together to ensure longer wear. This design provides added durability. All of our skid steer loader buckets come standard with Safety Treads. These provide the operator greater traction and support when entering and existing the cab.