Standard Low Profile Bucket
All buckets are available with a large teeth tooth bar and bolt-on edge. Not for track machines.
- 3⁄16” thick sides
- 3⁄16” thick bottom with wear bars for reinforcement
- 3⁄4” thick x 6″ wide cutting edge
- We stock sizes: 60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, 84″, and custom sizes also available
- Available with or without teeth
- Available with 10″ longer bottom
- Available with optional bolt-on edge
- 70 horse power and below
- Treaded ste
We manufacture a variety of skid steer loader buckets that can be used in multiple applications. Our skid steer loader buckets offer unique design features and each bucket is built with strong, durable construction. This construction includes industrial strength 3⁄16″ plate steel and feature ¾” x 6″ cutting edges. Cutting edges are not wrapped around, but welded together to ensure longer wear. This design provides added durability. All of our skid steer loader buckets come standard with Safety Treads. These provide the operator greater traction and support when entering and existing the cab.