- Forks are available in 42″ and 48″
- 2″ X 10″ protected hydraulic cylinder
- CNC machined carriage bar with 3 locking locations for a quality fit
- Oversized, greasable 11⁄4” pins
- Comes equipped with Parker brand hoses, fittings, and couplers (Jobsite ready)
- Adjustable pin locations for different opening widths of the grapple
- Constructed with heavy duty 4″ X 4″ square tubing
- Standard class 2 pallet forks
- Available with optional steps
This skid steer attachment is absolutely vital in the tree industry and is quickly becoming a necessity among all contractors today. We offer this unique skid steer attachment in an assortment of sizes and designs for a variety of applications.
Perform 3 jobs in one – In a single pass the root grapple rakes away debris, keeps it in a manageable pile to move around with ease, and the round bottom bar provides the necessary tool for backfill. Load or pile logs, brush, rocks, demolition debris, and many other materials. Ideal for separating dirt from rock, lumber, or building materials with ease. The larger capacity means less loading and will save both time and energy. Lower your labor costs and shorten project schedules. Hydraulic cylinders operate independently to adjust for uneven loads. Enclosed cylinders and hoses come standard to minimize maintenance. Tines curve upward in order to slide across the land without damaging topsoil or catching utility lines or cables.